Monday, April 22, 2013

My Dream

     My dream was so scary it happened many different things in it. I was dreaming that I was with my two best friends. We were walking in a downtown at night and we were very hungry and all of the restaurants were closed. Most of the people were drunk and some of them are homeless. One of the drunk people try to steal my friends walit and we had a fight with four of them. My friend was injured his head was bleeding we went to an emergency room to keep him alive. My friend and I were waiting in the waiting room and we were so nervous. Suddenly we saw the people we had fight with them in the emergency room we were so scared. We heard them saying that there is the boy we had fight with him and they say that they will steal his walit and kill hem. So we tried to interrupt them to let them chase us and leave our friend alone. They were so fast and we were so tired from running so we hide in a small place for a few minutes. Then found a police officer to help us we went to the hospital with the police to help us catch them. But the bad thing that I woke up. In conclusion, the dream was scary and I wish that I can continue it.

1 comment:

  1. Aziz,

    I am glad that this was only a dream. Very nice writing.

    ReplyDelete